Facebook Platform Manager
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Paid Media – Paid Media /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a Facebook Platform Manager. Our Facebook Platform Manager will work with our digital media planning and ad operations teams to oversee and execute advertising on Facebook properties. You'll need to be detail-oriented and process-driven, with an understanding of digital advertising platforms and ad trafficking on Facebook Ads Manager.
- Lead and manage Facebook and Instagram ad campaign creation, execution, and reporting/analysis
- Manage and monitor day-to-day media buying needs on Facebook, including trafficking creatives, facilitating invoice payment, etc.
- Collaborate with digital media planners and ad operations associates to develop and execute campaigns, and provide regular reporting and other requests
- Monitor Facebook campaign delivery and performance, keep track of timelines, and assist in troubleshooting issues and implementing campaign optimizations
- Maintain an eye for detail and keep track of rapidly-changing platforms and information
- 2-4 years of digital advertising experience for awareness and acquisition programs, with at least 2 years of Facebook platform management and buying experience
- 1+ political cycle of experience in political digital advertising
- Flexibility and dedication to work late hours and weekends to keep up with a fast-paced, high-profile political campaign from now through Election Day
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across teams
- An eye for detail, organization skills, and a "never-miss-a-deadline" attitude
- A commitment to electing Joe Biden
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.