Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Digital – Online Fundraising /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking an SMS Fundraising Strategist. The SMS Fundraising Strategist will be the primary person in charge of ensuring the day-to-day details of the SMS fundraising program run smoothly. The SMS Fundraising Strategist will be in charge of writing the first draft of SMS messages, loading them into the platform, and performing quality assurance checks to ensure messages are sent out without mistakes. This position will report to the Deputy Director of Online Fundraising.
- Draft, load, segment and checklist SMS messages
- Attends and participates in content planning meetings, and applies feedback to their work
- Monitors daily SMS fundraising performance, and suggests strategies to improve performance when fundraising is not meeting expectations
- Experience using SMS platforms like Mobile Commons
- Strong writing skills
- Thorough understanding of political campaign and digital landscape
- A commitment to electing Joe Biden
- Excellent attention to detail
- 1+ cycles of experience preferred, but not required
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.