Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Digital – Digital Creative /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President campaign is seeking a digital native and driven Video Editor with a passion for all things digital and social content creation to be part of our in house Digital Content department. As a member of our Digital Content team, you will edit footage from original productions and add visual motion graphics for digital video. Additionally, you’ll customize content to platform specifications and conduct regular research about evolving video specifications. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of thinking outside-the-box and demonstrated aesthetic and technical skill, to support and fulfill the strategic objectives. This position will be based in Philadelphia, PA and report to the Director of Digital Content.
- Content ideation and development of social first video content
- Create and edit custom video assets
- Responsible for delivering the final product to the required specifications
- Maintaining proper asset and file management through efficient best practices allowing for seamless future projects
- Expert in Premiere and After Effects
- Understanding of social first video
- Experience developing and producing low touch video
- Experience in light color correcting and audio design
- Ability to quickly shift gears between ideation and creation
- Knowledgeable and passionate about online video; specifically YouTube & Facebook
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must demonstrate sophisticated aesthetic, technical skill, and knowledge of current media trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially able to convey clear and articulate feedback
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.