Philadelphia, PA HQ
Digital – Digital Content
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President team Associate Producer (AP) position will join the Digital Video team to work across the video production process, from pre-production to approvals. The AP will manage day to day process operations of the department, and participate as a creative partner in drafting concepts, researching, writing, and sourcing. The AP will work closely with editors to support them through post production. This position will be based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Pre-Production Work - The Associate Producer will assist and manage aspects of pre-production for digital video department projects. This will include in studio or on location shoots (when permitted), acquisition of equipment rentals, props, talent/casting, and other materials required for shoots.
- Script Research - The Associate Producer will work closely with producers and editors to conduct research pertaining to creative briefs and video concepts. They will conduct research to verify accuracy, legal compliance, policy position alignment, and message fidelity for each product. The AP will also assist in scripting language.
- Process and Budget Management - The Associate Producer will oversee key processes necessary for department function. This includes tracking budget actual expenditures, liaising with stock and editorial licensing vendors, and categorizing department spending. The AP will also manage the internal video approvals process and work between departments and editors to ensure timely and accurate edits are made.
- Collaborate as Creative Member of the Video Team - All members of thevideo team are expected and encouraged to participate in the creative iteration of concepts, pitch ideas, and take the pen on creative briefs. The AP will be called on to script out videos.
- Experience as a production coordinator or Associate Producer for a wide variety of styles and formats.
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere.
- Ability to execute rapid response research and sourcing of clips to respond to the news.
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced work environment and tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to communicate with video editors and establish a working relationship.
- Strong writing ability and desire to work collaboratively with producers to write concepts/scripts.
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.