Philadelphia, PA HQ
Financial Operations – Budget
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
Biden For President is seeking a budget analyst to play an integral role in building and maintaining all financial forecasts and analyses for the campaign. While prior campaign experience is not necessary, applicants should have above-average excel proficiency and a no-task-is-too-small attitude. Experience with financial forecasting and cash flow projections is preferred. This position will be based in Philadelphia, PA and will report to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Preparing and analyzing monthly and quarterly variances of actuals to budget/forecast/prior period to present meaningful, complete, and concise insights to key members of the leadership team
- Enhancing processes and reporting to enhance communication and understanding of key financial KPIs across the campaign
- Supporting the budget team’s portion of monthly close activities
- Acting as finance liaison with Accounting to provide business and plan/forecast support, as well as ensure consistency between actuals and plan/forecast
- Supporting department heads and leadership with business cases, ROI and other financial support for new initiatives
- 2+ years experience in financial planning and analysis or quantitative analysis
- Degree in finance, economics, or similar
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel a must
- A desire to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and implement creative solutions to unique problems
- Experience volunteering or working on a political campaign a plus but not required
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.