Paid Media Associate
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Data & Analytics – Data & Analytics /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden For President Campaign is seeking a Paid Media Associate to join an advanced analytics program to support and guide the Biden Campaign’s paid media program. This person will work collaboratively to support our TV, paid digital, and mail programs. This position reports to the Paid Media Analytics Lead.
- Work with the paid media analytics team to execute universe creation and delivery with accuracy, attention to detail, and timeliness.
- Help set up processes for efficient data collection, tracking, reporting and analysis
- Design and build tools and reports visualize paid media universes and expenditures.
- Provide additional support to senior paid media analysts.
- Experience applying data and analytics tools in a academic, political, business or non-profit setting.
- Proficiency with SQL.
- A technical skillset that includes familiarity with one or more programming languages/software such as MS Excel, Google Suite, Tableau, Python, QGIS and R.
- A track record of prioritizing projects with the ability to be self-directed.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A desire to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and implement creative solutions to unique problems.
- Experience with individual-level targeting and/or marketing is preferred but not required.
- Experience volunteering or working in politics is preferred but not required.
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.