Junior Video Editor
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Paid Media – Paid Media /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a talented Junior Video Editor to join the advertising team. This role will report to the Director of Creative Production.
- Turn around compelling content quickly
- Bring story producing experience/mindset and are constantly thinking of new ideas
- Cut a wide variety of content from :15 digital ads to 3 minute narrative, verite-style docs and everything in between
- Use your animation, after effects and design motion graphics skills
- Think outside of the box
- Solid experience as an editor for a wide variety of styles and formats.
- Edit on Adobe Premiere.
- Experience with Photoshop and After Effects a plus.
- Must be able to color correct and audio mix.
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced work environment and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of video/broadcast and web standards, as well as codecs and video formats.
- Ability to edit without producer support is a plus.
- Examples of past work are mandatory.
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.