Finance Operations Assistant
Philadelphia, PA HQ
Finance & Development – Finance
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a Finance Operations Assistant in the Philadelphia office. This person will serve as an essential member of the finance team, supporting the fundraising process and ensuring successful day-to-day operations of the finance team. This position will be based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and report to the Deputy National Finance Director and Finance Chief of Staff.
- Creating and updating online fundraising pages
- Managing and tracking vetting process for finance department
- Liaising with digital and compliance departments to accurately track donations
- Assisting with management of direct mail program
- Drafting donor correspondence
- Assisting with departmental organization
- Managing various administrative tasks associated with fundraising
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of NGP and/or Blue State Digital preferred
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.