Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Paid Media – Paid Media /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a Script Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the pipeline of script development for TV and digital advertising. The script manager will work with the Creative Director and Director of Paid Media to identify scripting needs, assign and administer creative briefs to in-house and external agencies and creatives, and monitor progress and completion of multiple writing projects simultaneously. The script manager will be integral to ensuring our writers have what they need to produce the most effective and compelling creative while also meeting crucial production deadlines. This position will report to the Director of Paid Media.
- Support writing operations of the production team, including drafting creative briefs, tracking and scheduling script deadlines, and carefully proofing and compiling script packets.
- Work closely with writers to ensure deadlines are met and necessary briefing materials are provided.
- Maintain strong organizational and communication skills in order to make sure writers are given clear and concise direction
- Help with all aspects of script development, including background research, working closely with the research and communications teams to provide additional resources as necessary.
- Managing and tracking the approvals process for all scripts
- Facilitate a range of administrative tasks, including working with writers to ensure proper management of both per project and ongoing writing agreements.
- 4+ years experience in coordinating, managing, and supervising the component parts of video production
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of video/broadcast and web standards, especially as they relate to standards/requirements for political advertising
- Proficiency on Adobe Premiere and After Effects a plus
- Strong writing skills
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.