Organizing Email Strategist
Philadelphia, PA HQ
Digital – Online Fundraising
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking an Email Organizing Strategist. The Email Organizing Strategist will be the primary person in charge of ensuring the day-to-day details of the email organizing program run smoothly. The Email Organizing Strategist will be in charge of writing the first draft of Organizing emails, coding them using HTML, and performing quality assurance checks to ensure emails are sent out without mistakes. This position will be based in Philadelphia, PA and report to the Email Organizing Director.
- Draft, load and checklist organizing emails
- Attends and participates in content planning meetings, and applies feedback to their work
- Attends meeting with the organizing teams and fundraising teams to understand programmatic objectives
- Experience using email CRMs and platforms like BSD
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong writing skills
- Thorough understanding of political campaign and digital landscape
- A commitment to electing Joe Biden
- Excellent attention to detail
- 1+ cycles of experience preferred, but not required
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.