Senior Product Manager
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Technology – Engineering /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President campaign (the “Campaign”) is seeking a Senior Product Manager. The Senior Product Manager will work closely with the Deputy Chief Technology Officer and the Engineering Team to deliver high quality technical solutions to drive forward campaign goals. Product Managers will work closely with campaign program teams and other non-technical stakeholders to prioritize projects, define requirements, select vendors or design internal technical solutions, and integrate tooling into the broader technical infrastructure of the campaign. This role will report to the Deputy Chief Technology Officer.
- Work proactively with program teams and stakeholders to define program needs and success metrics
- - Guide design of technical solutions and track and engage with a broad range of stakeholders, ensuring sign off from all involved parties and that defined needs are met
- - Work with engineering, analytics, and security to ensure implementation of solutions on strict timelines
- Identify and remediate blockers to technical delivery of program needs
- Partner with teams to identify additional strategic opportunities to reach program goals
- 3 or more years experience in product management
- Strong project management skills
- Experience communicating to leadership the impact of technical decisions, and program needs to stakeholders and implementors
- Experience helping non-technical stakeholders define technical needs
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.