Senior Cyber Incident Response/Threat Analyst
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Technology – Information Technology /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a Senior Cyber Incident Response/Threat Analyst who will work closely with the Chief Information Security Officer to deliver secure technology to assist the goals of the campaign at large. The Senior Analyst will collaborate with a team of engineers to identify potential threats and investigate anomalous activity.
- Prevent, investigate, and remediate security threats.
- Perform host-based and network forensic investigations, determining the cause of potential security incidents and preserving evidence.
- Perform real-time cyber defense incident handling (e.g., forensic collections, intrusion correlation and tracking, threat analysis, and direct system remediation).
- Perform analysis of log files from a variety of sources to identify possible threats.
- Improve security sensors by looking for opportunities to tune the security controls in response to an evolving security threat landscape.
- Develop use cases based on adversarial tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs), and tuning event detection rules to optimize detection efficacy.
- Script in languages such as Python, Powershell or Bash to build incident response workflows and automation.
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more technical roles.
- Experienced with SIEM technologies such as Splunk.
- Experience with cloud architecture including security setup, and incident response strategy.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.