Digital Media Planning Director
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Paid Media – Paid Media /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a Digital Media Planning Director. Our Media Planning Director will oversee our digital media planning team to plan paid digital awareness campaigns across target states and audience tracks. You'll need to be detail-oriented and process-driven, with an understanding of digital advertising platforms and the political campaign and digital landscape.
- Lead and manage the creation, execution, and reporting/analysis of paid digital media campaigns across a variety of ad platforms and online publishers
- Lead and manage internal teams, including media planners and assistants
- Oversee day-to-day media buying needs, including delivering creative specs to vendors, facilitating payment to vendors, etc.
- Monitor campaign performance against target audiences and states and analyze reporting to provide strategic guidance on campaign optimizations
- Develop relationships with media vendors, understand the unique services/offerings of each, evaluate vendor proposals, and negotiate contracts
- Maintain an eye for detail and keep track of rapidly-changing platforms and information
- 4-6 years of digital advertising experience executing awareness and acquisition campaigns on social, programmatic, and search engine platforms
- At least 2 years of programmatic buying experience (on any DSP), and some experience with social buying on Facebook/Instagram
- 1+ political cycle of experience in political digital advertising
- Flexibility and dedication to work late hours and weekends to keep up with a fast-paced, high-profile political campaign from now through Election Day
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across teams
- An eye for detail, organization skills, and a "never-miss-a-deadline" attitude
- A commitment to electing Joe Biden
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.