Deputy Regional Finance Director
Finance & Development – Finance
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President campaign is seeking driven, self-motivated fundraisers to join the team as Deputy Regional Finance Directors. These individuals will serve as essential members of the campaign’s finance department, working in regional teams to strategically raise contributions and manage donor relationships across the country. These positions will be based in the corresponding regions and will report to Regional Finance Directors.
- Helping Regional Finance Director to build and execute a finance plan for the region
- Maintaining relationships with existing donors as well as identifying new donors
- Assisting in managing the Regional Finance staff
- Managing events in the region in conjunction with Regional Finance Director
- All-around support of Regional Finance Director
- 3-5 years of experience in political fundraising
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Have some campaign fundraising experience
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and thrives in an independent environment.
- Knowledge of NGP
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.