Delegate & Ballot Access General Opportunities
Philadelphia, PA HQ
Delegates – General Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking Delegate and Ballot Access Associates.
The role will require a detail-oriented, motivated individual to assist the campaign with recruiting, tracking, and supporting delegates to the Democratic National Convention; and to handle numerous tasks associated with ensuring Vice President Biden’s placement on the ballot in 57 states and territories throughout the Democratic primary process.
- Recruiting, tracking, and supporting delegates and candidates for delegate, with a focus on particular states.
- Reviewing and developing expertise with the various state delegate selection plans.
- Coordinating the petition and signature-gathering process where signatures are required for candidate or delegate placement on the ballot.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Some political campaign or government experience preferred.
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.