Senior TV Analyst
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Data & Analytics – Data & Analytics /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden For President Campaign is seeking a Senior TV Analyst to lead an advanced analytics program to support and guide the Biden Campaign’s paid media TV program. This person will work collaboratively with the paid media and states teams to build and implement our TV strategy. This position reports to the Paid Media Analytics Lead.
- Create and implement a targeting strategy for the campaign’s TV outreach.
- Work to design and implement workflows for universe creation, targeting, and resource allocation across the campaign’s TV outreach programs (persuasion, expansion, engagement, turnout).
- Create tools to guide pointing and buys, determine addressable vs. broadcast allocation, and optimize programming.
- Collaborate with buyers and senior members of the paid media, digital, mail, polling, messaging and creative teams. Serve a primary analytics point of contact TV outreach.
- Facilitate day-to-day team coordination across all phases of the analytics workflow: problem scoping, ETL/data cleaning, reporting & dashboards, optimization, targeting, analysis, presentation, and stakeholder relationships.
- Coordinate with analytics engineers to build and monitor robust data pipelines, coordinate with data scientists to implement modeling and other strategic imperatives, and work with junior analysts to implement program.
- 2+ years of experience applying data and advanced analytics tools in a political, business or non-profit setting, with expertise in advertising analytics, TV outreach, and individual-level targeting.
- Expert-level knowledge TV optimization, targeting, and buying.
- 2+ years using SQL professionally.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, communicate goals and build consensus to work effectively within and across departments.
- A track record of prioritizing projects with the ability to be both self-directed and to delegate tasks to others.
- A desire to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and implement creative solutions to unique problems.
- Experience volunteering or working in politics is preferred but not required.
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.