Philadelphia, PA HQ
Operations – Administration
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President campaign is hiring an Operations Analyst who will be an integral part of the Operations team. The Operations Analyst will work on payroll, insurance, and state tax filings. They will ensure that we are properly filed in all local jurisdictions for income tax and unemployment tax withholdings. They will run and routinely audit the payroll. They will work with our insurance brokers to make sure the campaign is properly insured for all activities and that the proper reporting is sent to the insurer. The Operations Analyst will work collaboratively with the rest of the Operations team to make sure that all data is accurate across all systems that are used. This position will be based in Philadelphia, PA.
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and consistency across all platforms
- Run full-time employee payroll, hourly payroll, and pay for independent contractors
- Work with our HR team to address employee questions about payroll and withholdings
- Work with legal team to properly file with local jurisdictions for income tax and unemployment tax
- Compile monthly reports needed for our business insurance
- Track insurance claims and work cross-departmentally to gather all of the information needed for quick and accurate claims
- Work with our insurer to get certificates of insurance for various business needs
- Experience registering with state and local tax agencies
- Previous experience running payroll a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel with knowledge of functions
- Organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines at a time
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.