Organizing Email Strategist
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Digital Organizing – Digital Organizing /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
Biden for President is seeking an Organizing Email Strategist to assist with the organizing email program -- planning, drafting, and executing email -- to engage and mobilize supporters and volunteers. This position reports to the Organizing Email Director.
- Draft creative emails based on organizing best practices;
- Set up emails and email landing pages;
- Proofread and checklist the emails and landing pages;
- Track organizing email performance and metrics;
- Other projects as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience directing email on a campaign or at a progressive organization;
- Strong writing and copy editing skills;
- Proficiency with a CRM or mailer, such as Blue State Digital, EveryAction, ActionKit, or Salsa;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight timelines, and be detail-orientated;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and sound judgment.
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.