Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Operations – Compliance & Vetting /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign’s vetting analyst will help implement a strategic program to ensure that all research on individuals and entities that associates with the campaign and the candidate match our values. An analyst will create reports to identify potential vulnerabilities to mitigate risks to the campaign and will work collaboratively with departments across the campaign to complete requests at hand. This position reports to the Vetting Team Lead.
- Conduct extensive research and analysis in order to perform daily vetting duties.
- Apply a wide-range of research skills and conduct thorough due diligence on entities including using external search providers and sources.
- Create detailed documents highlighting the approach, key findings, and recommendations.
- Identify, evaluate and escalate risks and issues to Vetting Manager for informed decision making.
- Support Vetting Manager with projects and organization of vetting intake queue.
- Work well independently with assigned projects and display strong collaboration and team-work skills to benefit the team and meet daily goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience using Lexis Nexis, Google Suite, Quickbase
- One year of research experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- One year of political campaign experience and/or legal field
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.