Digital Analytics Coordinator
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Digital – Digital Content /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President campaign (the “Campaign”) is seeking a Digital Analytics Coordinator.
The Digital Analytics Coordinator will be responsible for analyzing data, including performance of digital assets and surrogate engagement, to inform content creation and engagement strategies.
This role will be remote and report to the Digital Analytics Manager.
- Work with our Digital Partnerships and Social Media & Audience Development Teams to provide analytics support for their strategic goals
- Manage a reporting dashboard to allow internal stakeholders to track performance of digital programs
- Create a weekly report, as well as custom reports as needed, to share successes and findings of digital programs
- 0-1 Years experience in with data analytics, ideally in a professional setting
- Proficiency with Excel and a comfort with pulling and managing large data sets
- Ability to use non-technical data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) to communicate findings to broad audiences
- A “problem solver” attitude when presented with complex problems involving marketing goals and data analysis
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.
Visit this link for additional opportunities to help elect Joe Biden and candidates up and down the Democratic ticket!