Regional Finance Assistant
Finance & Development – Finance
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President campaign is seeking Regional Finance Assistants. A Regional Finance Assistant is a driven, self-motivated individual. This role will serve as essential members of the campaign’s finance department, working with a regional team to assist in raising contributions and facilitating fundraising. This position is ideal for both recent college graduates and individuals with at least some previous campaign experience. These positions will be based in the corresponding regions and will report to Regional Finance Directors.
- Identifying, researching, and tracking donors
- Maintaining database and regional tracking spreadsheets
- Contacting potential donors via phone and email
- Producing donor correspondence
- Staffing fundraising events
- Processing contributions and assisting with donor follow-up to ensure compliance
- Managing other administrative tasks related to fundraising
- Some political campaign (preferably fundraising) experience preferred
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and thrives in an independent environment
- Knowledge of NGP strongly preferred
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.