Fundraising Testing Analyst
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Data & Analytics – Data & Analytics /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden For President Campaign is seeking and Testing Analyst to optimize the Biden Campaign’s use of digital technologies and traditional outreach methods for voter communications, engagement and fundraising. This person will work collaboratively with the Digital, Paid Media, and Finance teams to implement and execute the program. This position reports directly to the Fundraising Analytics Lead.
- Lead testing and measurement strategy for online products and fundraising efforts, as well as digital mobilization experiments to inform electoral tactics and strategies
- Own experimental design process (determining sample size, duration, KPIs and appropriate method) and presentation of results
- Collaborate with Senior Analysts and non-analytics stakeholders to prioritize, brainstorm, schedule, and implement tests
- Actively participate in all phases of the analysis & reporting pipeline: problem scoping, ETL/data cleaning, analysis and testing, developing reports and dashboards, and presenting recommendations.
- 2+ years of experience applying data and advanced analytics tools in a business or non-profit setting, with expertise in digital marketing, user segmentation, and online campaigns.
- 2+ years using SQL professionally & fluency with modeling in Python or R
- Familiarity with statistical methods in service of real-world business challenges preferably in a marketing analytics (ROI analysis, A/B testing, pricing or promotions, customer targeting, etc.)
- Experience with experimental design and power calculations
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, communicate goals and build consensus to work effectively within and across departments.
- A desire to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and implement creative solutions to unique problems.
- Experience volunteering or working on a political campaign data team or with the Voter File preferred but not required.
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.