Creative Project Manager
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Digital – Digital Creative /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a Creative Project Manager. Our Creative Project Manager will oversee the process behind our creative design team, ensuring that we navigate tight turn-arounds while maintaining our strong visual brand. You'll need to be detail oriented, process-driven, with an understanding of what goes in to the creative process. Our Creative Project Manager will report to our Deputy Design Director.
- Project managing design processes across our design team and with outside stakeholders
- Working directly with our Deputy Design Director and Senior Advisor for Creative to ensure that team resources are allocated appropriately
- Overseeing design request in-take
- Ensuring that design deliverables match with the request specifications
- 2-5 years of experience managing projects in a fast-paced creative environment
- Knowledge of Adobe CC and Figma
- Fluency in the basics of design and creative production
- An eye for detail and a "never-miss-a-deadline" attitude
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.