Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Technology – Information Technology /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a Cybersecurity Manager who will work closely with the Director of IT and the Chief Information Security Officer to deliver secure technology to assist the goals of the campaign at large.
- Lead the information security team on the prevention, investigation, and remediation of security events.
- Develop run books and enhance processes for incident detection and response.
- Oversee cyber defense incident handling (e.g., forensic collections, intrusion correlation and tracking, threat analysis, log analysis, and direct system remediation).
- Improve security sensors by looking for opportunities to tune the security controls in response to an evolving security threat landscape.
- Develop use cases based on adversarial tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs), and tuning event detection rules to optimize detection efficacy.
- Collaborate with the IT operations division on solving business problems via the deployment of secure technology solutions.
- Create, communicate, and promote best practices for cyber incident response and threat analysis.
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more technical roles.
- 2+ years’ experience in one or more leadership or management roles.
- Experienced with SIEM technologies, such as Splunk.
- Familiarity with common cloud services, recommended security best practices and secure deployment patterns – Google and AWS is preferred.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, both written and orally, as well as the interpersonal skills required to collaborate effectively with colleagues across diverse technology teams.
- Ability to lead collaborative teams.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
- Attention to detail.
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.
Visit this link for additional opportunities to help elect Joe Biden and candidates up and down the Democratic ticket!