Philadelphia, PA HQ
Operations – Administration
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a Travel Coordinator. The Travel Coordinator will coordinate travel lodge-istics and book travel for Vice President Joe Biden, Dr. Jill Biden, their traveling teams, campaign leadership, and surrogates. The Travel Coordinator will work collaboratively with the travel operations team to ensure all travel runs smoothly and the department performs efficiently. The ideal candidate would have the drive to make this campaign’s goals take flight. The position will be based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and report to the Deputy Director of Travel Operations.
● Book travel for the campaign
● Ensure all travel booked for the campaign is in accordance with the travel policy
● Track staff travel, folios, and other expenses
● Update nightly travel reports
● Research airline and hotel reward programs
● Perform other duties as assigned
● An urge to restore the soul of this nation
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, 24/7 organization where malarkey is **NOT** allowed
● Previous experience booking travel arrangements for others a plus, but not required. We'll put you on the right TRACK and you'll be TRAINed
● Strong attention to detail
● Must be able to deal with puns
● Planning and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize competing goals in a timely manner
● Experience using Concur a plus
● Experience driving (or appreciating) 12-passenger vans a plus
● Enjoying hold music a plus
● Previous campaign experience preferred but not required
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.