Senior Software Engineer
Technology – Engineering
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will work closely with the Engineering Director and Lead Software Engineers to build and deliver Front End and Back End software solutions to assist the goals of the campaign at large. Our Senior Software Engineer will collaborate with a team of engineers to implement and deploy software. Our Senior Software Engineer will guide others on the Engineering Team in technical problem solving.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Collaborate with other engineers on the Technology team in product delivery
- Review and debug code written by you and others
- 3 or more years experience in software development
- 2 or more years experience deploying software within the AWS ecosystem and managing infrastructure in the AWS console.
- Experience working with relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
- Ability to work independently
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.