Veterans and Military Families Engagement Director
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Coalitions – Coalitions /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Veterans and Military Families Engagement Director will build and manage a national outreach program to support the political objectives of the campaign. In crafting a plan, the Veterans and Military Families Engagement Director will create an emphasis on intradepartmental goals of broadening our coalition to win, growing our endorsements, engaging our allied partners and supporting our in-state infrastructures. She/he will create an emphasis on interdepartmental goals of amplifying our communications strategies, amplifying our digital assets, adding volume to our field program and supporting our fundraising goals.
- Manage and execute a Veterans and Military Families focused constituency outreach plan, including national and statewide leadership councils
- Maintain organized lists of contacts nationally, regionally and at the statewide level, in coordination with the state teams
- Collaborate across the department to ensure visibility of team goals.
- Build and manage a team of constituency focused staff to draft and execute national plans, which measurable goals and deliverables.
- Support and provide strategic recommendations for the travel of the Vice President, Dr. Biden and high level surrogates nationally.
- Prepare, develop and manage memos and briefings for events, where appropriate, for National Coalition Director, Campaign Manager, and Principal.
- Other duties as appropriate.
- Candidate must have a record of demonstrated engagement in veteran and military families.
- Extensive background in coalition building and developing effective outreach plans.
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
- Team player with strong work ethic.
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.