National Youth Vote Director
Philadelphia, PA HQ
Organizing – Organizing
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a National Youth Vote Director who will work directly with the campaign's national and state leadership to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy focused engaging young voters across the country.
- Develop comprehensive national and state-based campus organizing plans that include clear goals, strategies, and metrics.
- Identify, hire, and train campus organizers
- Along with the National Organizing Director and state leadership, oversee state-based Campus Organizing Directors who will develop and implement organizing plans on campuses across each individual state.
- Develop comprehensive trainings and materials to support the campus organizing program.
- At least two cycles of organizing experience
- Previous experience managing or directing campus organizing programs
- Strong organizational and managerial skills, including the ability to manage individuals and teams remotely
- Ability to build and manage relationships across departments
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.