Fundraising Data Engineer
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Data & Analytics – Data & Analytics /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden For President Campaign is seeking a Fundraising Data Engineer to join the Fundraising Analytics team. The Fundraising Data Engineer will develop and maintain infrastructure to support campaign’s fundraising program, and work collaboratively with data practitioners and engineers. This role reports to the Fundraising Analytics Lead.
- Actively develop and maintain data pipelines and workflows that are the foundation of our fundraising analytics work
- Manage ETL/data cleaning, data movement, and data infrastructure for fundraising data from a variety of external sources.
- Work closely with analysts to build and optimize data structures for analysis and reporting.
- Work closely with the Analytics Engineering team to ensure pipeline and database reliability and performance
- 1-2+ years using SQL professionally
- Experience deploying or monitoring data pipelines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A desire to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and implement creative solutions to unique problems
Additional Useful Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with with Civis Platform, Python and APIs
- Experience with marketing, fundraising, or business analytics
- Experience volunteering or working on a political campaign data team or with the Voter File
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.