Junior Graphic Designer
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Digital – Digital Creative /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President campaign is seeking a digital native and driven Junior Graphic Designer with a passion for social content creation to be part of our in house Digital Content department. As a member of our Digital Content team, you will execute a wide variety of graphics ranging from infographics to text-based graphics, photo-treatments, and compositing for a variety of digital and social platforms. Additionally, you’ll customize content to platform specifications and conduct regular research about evolving video specifications. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of thinking outside-the-box and demonstrated aesthetic and technical skill, to support and fulfill the strategic objectives.
- Execute a wide variety of graphics ranging from infographics to text-based graphics, photo-treatments, and compositing for a variety of digital and social platforms.
- Responsible for the creative process regarding designing content.
- Identify how to best problem solve or tell a story through visual communication.
- Collaborate with the Platform and Creative teams and contribute to helping develop original compelling creative content.
- Manage multiple projects at once and prioritize tasks with pressing deadlines and internal needs.
- Maintaining proper asset and file management through efficient best practices allowing for seamless future projects
- Continue to keep up with the latest trends of design and technology in the social and digital space.
- 1-2 years of experience working at an advertising agency or high-profile brand
- Possess a strong eye for typography and layout in design and be able to create a variety of different graphics from scratch.
- Skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Must have knowledge and strong interest in social media marketing.
- Have a strong understanding of digital best practices for graphics and design.
- Willing to experiment, learn and execute a wide range of design techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be effective in conveying clear feedback.
- Experience with advanced Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- Handling Key Art and experience with heavy compositing.
- Animation skills
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.
Visit this link for additional opportunities to help elect Joe Biden and candidates up and down the Democratic ticket!