Philadelphia, PA HQ
Organizing – Organizing
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a Digital Organizer in its Philadelphia headquarters. The Digital Organizer will work with the Deputy Organizing Director for Digital to help run our distributed organizing program, focusing specifically on Super Tuesday states. This position will report to the Deputy Organizing Director for Digital.
- Regularly reaching out to active volunteers, and continually working to identify new volunteers through email, phone calls, texting, and other practices
- Build relationships with volunteers and host 1:1 meetings
- Training supporters and volunteers to conduct voter contact through phone calls, texting, and our online tools
- Personally executing voter contact by making phone calls, texting, and emailing voters
- Daily data entry of organizing and voter contact data
- Daily reporting of qualitative and quantitative information
- Fulfilling other campaign duties as assigned
- Experience with a campaign as either an organizer, fellow, or volunteer preferred but not required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Willingness to work extensive hours, including nights and weekends
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and ability to motivate volunteers
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.