Senior Email Strategist
Philadelphia, PA HQ
Digital – Online Fundraising
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President campaign is seeking a Senior Email Strategist. The Senior Email Strategist assists the Deputy Director of Digital Fundraising by setting the email calendar, managing the email strategists, and producing and creating email content. They are responsible for ensuring excellent creative output and monitoring the day-to-day creative oversight of the digital program. This position will be based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and report to the Deputy Director of Digital Fundraising.
- Lives on the email calendar. Knows exactly when emails are supposed to go out, and where they are in the process
- Manages the day-to-day creative process from conception to implementation
- Manages junior members of the email fundraising team
- Manages the email content calendar, and ensures all ideas are high quality and on-brand
- Writes and edits email content
- Ensures that all content is sent mistake-free, and creates and implements processes for checklisting
- Manages daily online fundraising performance, and suggests strategies to improve performance when fundraising is not meeting expectations
- Mastery of email CRMs and fundraising platforms like BSD and ActBlue
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong writing skills
- Thorough understanding of political campaign and digital landscape
- Strong organizational, time-management, leadership and communication skills. Can effectively delegate tasks and see them through to completion
- Excellent attention to detail
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.