Philadelphia, PA HQ
Operations – Compliance & Vetting
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
Biden for President’s Compliance Analyst will work with the team to ensure that the campaign is following all Federal Election Committee rules and regulations for the 2020 presidential cycle. The compliance analyst will work collaboratively with the finance, operations, and other teams across the campaign to execute rules and regulations. This position reports to
the Compliance Manager.
- Ensuring contributions received by Biden for President are accurately, and timely processed to uphold federal campaign finance rules and regulations
- Communicating federal campaign finance rules and regulations to internal and external stakeholders to ensure adherence and compliance
- Works with FEC team to facilitate the preparation and filing of campaign finance reports
- Aids in the sorting and processing of all mail contributions and troubleshoots any issues
- Examines all contributions and follows up to meet FEC regulations
- Process contributions from various revenue channels and conducting a review and approval of all necessary data and imports (including import issues)
- Assists with compliance tasks leading up to monthly filing period to edit contributions, disbursements, and operating expenses
- Supporting Compliance Manager with projects and organization of compliance queue
- Working well independently with assigned projects and display strong collaboration and team-work skills to benefit stakeholders
- Cross collaborates with other departments to ensure all end of month deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Managing and training compliance interns
- Overseeing specific compliance tasks within an agreed upon portfolio and performing other duties as assigned
- Experience using NGPVAN, Google Suite, Microsoft Excel
- One year of compliance or campaign finance experience
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and to work well under pressure
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.