Biden Store Manager
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Digital – Online Fundraising /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a Biden Store Manager. The Biden Store Manager will oversee our online commerce operation, working across the online fundraising, operations, and design teams to drive growth in our online store. They will be the primary point of contact with our warehouse and production teams and will be responsible for hitting measurable growth goals. Our Biden Store Manager will report to our Digital Fundraising Director.
- Managing our campaign's web store from top-to-bottom
- Working directly with our design team to ensure that the items in our storer reflect our campaign's creative, but also are driven by sales data
- Managing a paid media process to increase sales
- Liaising directly with our production and warehouse team to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner
- Producing weekly sales reports on merchandise performance
- Planning targeted merchandise products aimed at growth
- 2-5 years of experience in political campaigns, e-commerce, direct marketing, or fundraising
- Experience with BigCommerce
- Understanding of merchandise production and procurement
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.