Organizing – Organizing
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking Field Organizers (FOs) to join various statewide programs the campaign is running throughout the country. FOs will report directly to a Regional Organizing Director and will oversee the execution of the organizing and voter contact program in their assigned turf. FOs will be the face of the campaign with neighborhood volunteers and voters. They will be responsible for recruiting and building a team of volunteers, training them, and ensuring that all voter contact goals are met for their area. Field Organizer positions will be based in various areas around the country and report to Regional Organizing Directors.
- Regularly reaching out to active volunteers, and continually working to identify new volunteers through phone calls, texting, and other practices
- Build relationships with local volunteers and host both 1:1 meetings and neighborhood meetings to create community
- Hosting events in each neighborhood to identify new volunteers
- Training volunteers to conduct voter contact through canvassing, phone calls, texting
- Personally executing voter contact by canvassing events, doors, making phone calls to voters
- Daily data entry of organizing and voter contact data
- Daily reporting of qualitative and quantitative information
- Fulfilling other campaign duties as assigned
- Experience with a campaign as either an organizer, fellow, or volunteer preferred but not required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to use google docs, and Microsoft Office
- Willingness to work extensive hours, including nights and weekends
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and ability to motivate staff members
- Ability to problem solve effectively and creatively
- Valid Driver’s License and/or access to reliable transportation
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.