HR Manager, EEO/Compliance
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Operations – Administration /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President campaign (the “Campaign”) is seeking a Human Resource Manager to assist with Human Resource activities. The Human Resources Manager is a hands-on representative of the Human Resources department whose job is to help facilitate all basic Human Resources functions.
Human Resources Manager will work with the Director, Human Resources to identify trends and develop programs to engage employees and manage and perform a wide range of HR duties including performance and development, compensation, benefits, compliance, employee relations, and training and development.
- Manage the Campaign’s Safe and Respectful Workplace Compliance program
- Manage the daily response to questions or inquiries from employees related to Campaign Policies and Procedures
- Develop and facilitate Annual Compliance Training and other Training opportunities for Campaign personnel
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws through the posting of EEO boards and notices
- Manage and maintain the Campaign’s NAVEX system and
- Manage and Coordinate the daily input and maintenance of the Campaign’s HRIS systems ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all personnel records
- Serve as a Liaison for the Campaign’s Benefits Program by working with the Benefits Consultant to provide excellent customer service and support to internal staffers;
- Coordinate and Conduct all Onboarding activities for the organization; prepare and send Welcome material to new hires
- Liaise with departments or functions as necessary to facilitate effective HR operations
- Assist in monitoring the compensation structure within departments to ensure compliance and equity.
- Coordinate and Assist with all Exit Interviews for departing personnel
- Monitor and recommend changes to the Campaign’s Employee handbook as necessary to ensure compliance with federal and state laws.
- Two to Four years’ experience in a medium to large organization
- Knowledge of Human Resource Operations and Best practices
- Knowledge of Employment legislation and regulations
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Outstanding Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.