Junior Creative for Latino Media
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Paid Media – Paid Media /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
The Biden for President Campaign is seeking a Junior Creative for Latino Media who will be responsible for assisting in production planning, program tracking, and creative production workflow for the paid media team. This position will report to the Latino Creative Lead.
- Assist in digital production process from script (or just a concept) to approvals, QC, and launch.
- Write copy for video scripts and fundraising static ads.
- Assist in the production of digital video.
- Also assist in the production of non-video digital creative assets - namely display, social, rich media assets, GIFs.
- Support producers, editors, senior creative team members at various points of the creative and production process.
- Organize, archive and maintain libraries of approved creative as well as additional elements - photos, images, typography - by program.
- Prioritize tasks and deliverables on each project for the team; schedules meetings; and issues meeting notes and status updates recapping decisions and next steps.
- 3+ years of experience in digital creative production, preferably in an agency or in-house campaign digital department.
- Excellent writing and organizational skills a must.
- Spanish language fluency required.
- Adobe CS proficiency is a major plus - especially Premiere, Photoshop, AE, and Illustrator.
- Fluency in the visual elements of digital creative - typestyle, imagery, photography, color and layout.
- Good instincts for picking photography + stock image elements.
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced work environment and tight deadlines.
- A self-starter mindset with openness to new challenges and comfort with evolving workflows.
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.