Organizing SMS Manager
Remote/Philadelphia, PA HQ /
Digital Organizing – Digital Organizing /
Thank you for your interest in Biden for President!
Biden for President is seeking a Digital Organizing SMS Manager to execute the broadcast SMS program and communicate with and activate supporters and volunteers. This position reports to the Organizing SMS Director.
- Draft, load, segment, and checklist SMS broadcast messages;
- Track broadcast SMS performance and metrics;
- Coordinate with the digital organizing systems team to maintain inbox for feedback from supporters;
- Other projects as assigned.
- 1+ year of experience working on broadcast SMS programs on a national campaign or at a progressive organization preferred, not required;
- Strong writing and copy editing skills;
- Proficiency with broadcast SMS platforms (such as Mobile Commons) preferred, but not required;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight timelines, and be detail-orientated;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and sound judgment.
Biden for President is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization, and vital to our success.