Drop (joindrop.com), is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 300 partner brands. To date, Drop has over 3 million users and has rewarded over $19 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow the company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
- Drop is looking for a dynamic Office Manager to support our growing team. The ideal candidate has an inherent sense of urgency in everything they do, is personable, energetic, positive, and has a ‘no job too small’ attitude. You will be counted on to deliver a memorable and welcoming environment for Drop employees, customers, and guests.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of the office, office expense management, and helping build a positive, team-focused culture.
What challenges and opportunities will the Office manager be working on at Drop?
- Greet clients, visitors, vendors, and team members and expose them to our great culture and maintain a professional and productive physical environment
- Welcome new employees, deliver Day 1 setup and help them settle into their new roles
- Create Office management processes and implement best practices to make the office operations as efficient as possible
- Maintain the office to a professional level and arrange necessary repairs, upkeep, safety and office modifications as needed
- Ensure all office spaces are clean and create healthy habits with employees to maintain cleanliness and respect of the space
- Work closely with the People Ops Team to build a healthy culture and great place to work at Drop
- Maintaining a budget for office-related expenses
- Ad-hoc Special projects
- Execute company-wide meetings and events
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 2+ years of experience in an office management position or similar role or relevant experience
- Some experience with event planning, including parties, corporate events, and employee engagement related activities
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work well with different personalities in the organization
- Ability to think “outside the box” and bring creative, non-standard and innovative solutions to the table
- Proven ability to meet or exceed deadlines and make sound decisions in high-pressure situations
- Strong prioritization, time and project management skills.
- Attention to detail is a must with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Monthly transportation stipend
- Parental leave benefits
- Team retreats
- Catered lunches and plenty of snacks
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.