Toronto, Ontario /
Drop is a rewards platform on a mission to inspire people to live their optimal lives by empowering them financially. Through our personalized platform, Drop intelligently surfaces the right brands, at the right time, to make members’ everyday better than it was before. Powered by machine learning, Drop matches consumers with over 500+ partner brands to satisfy two main goals: to earn points from their purchases and redeem them for instant rewards.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
To learn more, visit: www.joindrop.com, or follow us at @joindrop on Instagram and Twitter.
We're looking for a passionate Product Manager to join and help shape our rapidly growing product function. You will be solving hard problems and determining the best solutions that members love while delivering key outcomes for the business. You will work closely with engineers and designers in a full-stack team focused on developing strategies that are valuable and intuitive to our stakeholders, and works within the constraints of the business.
What kinds of challenges will the Product Manager be working on at Drop?
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of our members and partners, the current industry trends, and the competitive landscape as it pertains to the product.
- Synthesize complex problems and build clear, succinct, and collaborative solutions that work with the constraints of the business.
- Collaborate with the design, engineering, and data team to discover effective solutions that are intuitive and valuable, and then work together to deliver those solutions to the market.
- Deliver results by prioritizing and aligning the teams on the right opportunities while laying out the required trade-offs and their implications.
What you bring to the table
- 2+ years of product management, building strategies, and executing plans from ideation to adoption.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of techniques and methods of outcome-based product discovery and delivery.
- Strong ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risk and solutions in a well-structured, data-informed way.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to influence teammates, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic.
- Able to focus on local solutions and details while being thoughtful and intentional around how they fit into the long-term strategic product roadmap.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset: you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves, thrive in controlled chaos, and getting things done.
- Diverse and authentic perspectives and experiences that will bring unique
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Unlimited time off
- Parental leave benefits
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.