Drop is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 500 partner brands. To date, Drop has 4 million users and has rewarded over $20 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow our company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
- We're looking for a Product Designer to join our growing design team. As a Product Designer, you'll drive design decisions and ship features that impact millions of Drop members everyday. You'll work closely with a team of designers, product managers, and engineers to create incredible experiences. You'll own projects throughout the entire product development process, from ideation to launch.
What kinds of challenges will Product Designers be working on at Drop?
- Work with Design and Product teams to spec and shape the direction of new products
- Work on improving existing core features across the Drop platform
- Create innovative solutions for new features
- Prototype and test ideas quickly and efficiently
- Deliver usable, pixel-perfect designs through to handoff
- Partner with engineers to consistently ship great experiences
- Contribute to maintaining web and mobile design systems
- Push the benchmark for quality and craft internally
- Validate and improve designs using analytics data and user research
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years product design experience
- Previously shipped great consumer-facing products for web and mobile
- You advocate for design thinking and empathy, you know when to put users first
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of design process and principles
- You know the ins and outs of the latest design tools, including Figma, Sketch, and Principle
- You embrace an attitude of learning, you're always looking to learn and share something new
- You sweat the details, you deliver pixel perfect work while thinking about UX holistically
- You work well with engineers throughout the entire product development lifecycle
- You are a storyteller, you seamlessly blend copy into the work you produce
- You have experience collaborating cross-functionally with other disciplines including product and engineering
- You clearly and effectively communicate insight, ideas, and backup design decisions
- You're not afraid to challenge the status quo and push the boundaries of good design
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and love to drive new initiatives
- You have experience with Adobe After Effects (Lottie is a big plus!)
Bonus points if
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Parental leave benefits
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.