Coordinator, Partner Marketing Campaigns
Toronto, Ontario /
Drop is a rewards platform on a mission to inspire people to live their optimal lives by empowering them financially. Through our personalized platform, Drop intelligently surfaces the right brands, at the right time, to make members’ everyday better than it was before. Powered by machine learning, Drop matches consumers with over 500+ partner brands to satisfy two main goals: to earn points from their purchases and redeem them for instant rewards.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
To learn more, visit: www.joindrop.com, or follow us at @joindrop on Instagram and Twitter.
We’re looking for a passionate Partner Marketing Campaigns Coordinator to join our B2B & Partner Marketing team. Working across our marketing, business development, and client success teams, you will be responsible for coordinating partner marketing opportunities, campaigns, programs and projects. This role will place a key role in guiding and assisting all partner marketing initiatives.
What Kind of Challenges Will this person be working on?
- Build and execute high volumes of partner marketing campaigns across email, push, in-app messaging and website for Drop merchant partners including Apple, Nike, Adidas, Sam’s Club, Sephora + thousands more!
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of objectives and projects;
- Play a key role in conceptualizing partner marketing campaigns for new and existing merchants from one-brand campaigns to multi-brand seasonal campaigns (Holiday, Back to School, Black Friday)
- Coordinate the development of sales materials that effectively communicate marketing campaign opportunities
- Coordinate with other marketing team members to develop partner-specific content and announcements, distribute and amplify content via Drop owned/managed social channels.
- Assist in the creative development of partner marketing campaigns, including writing subject lines, push notifications, email and newsletter copy + inform creative and design briefs.
- Provide additional support to the marketing and sales teams as required.
What does this candidate bring to the table?
- Degree, diploma, or certification in Marketing and/or Communications;
- 1+ year of experience in a channel, partner or general marketing role where you have built knowledge and experience with CRM tools (like Braze, MailChimp or Hubspot) and/or WordPress-powered websites
- Strong computer skills, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workplace
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects within tight timelines
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills.
Bonus Points If You've
- Have a working knowledge of HTML coding
- Worked in an agency and/or start-up setting, Drop welcomes people from all work backgrounds and recognizes the value of diversity
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.