Client Success & Sales Operations Associate
Drop is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 500 partner brands. To date, Drop has 4 million users and has rewarded over $20 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow the company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
- We’re looking for a dynamic and high performing Sales Operations Associate to join our growing team! Reporting to the Directors of Sales Operations, you will use your strategic thinking, analytical skills and business knowledge to help amplify revenue and improve sales productivity. The ideal candidate will be a creative, collaborative thinker who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get things done! They should be comfortable with ambiguity and a dynamic work environment - we are constantly improving our sales process and application flow.
What challenges and opportunities will the Sales Operations Associate be working on at Drop?
- Helping grow Drop’s business through outbound sales and qualifying leads.
- Support strategic partnerships, pitch decks, partner results to build mutually beneficial partner relations that increase value for the partner and Drop
- Support Drop's partners with their reporting as needed.
- Support our internal teams (Sales, Engineering, Product and CS) with helping manage customer feedback so we can make the improvements to our platform/application.
What you bring to the table
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing.
- 1+ years experience in a sales, account management, or sales operations role within a retail or high-tech organization (combination of an internship is qualified)
- Proven ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with client management and sales analytics (ie. Sales Analyst).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to pull, analyze and create insight from data.
- Overall understanding of key performance metrics such as ROI, sales funnel and engagement metrics.
- Proficient at distilling insight and solutions from data
- Quick learner and tech savvy.
- Comfortable learning new technology quickly.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Exceptional Excel skills.
- You've worked with Hubspot and Looker
Bonus points if
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Parental leave benefits
- Stock options.
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.