Drop is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 300 partner brands. To date, Drop has over 3 million users and has rewarded over $20 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow the company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
As a member of our Business Development team, you will analyze transactional and demographic customer data to support both internal and external stakeholders with valuable insights. Analytics enable clients to maximize their return on investment in data, insights, and performance marketing.
As a Data Analyst at Drop, you will use your expertise to craft quality deliverables, communicate findings, and see analytical projects from beginning to end.
What Kind of Challenges Will this person be working on?
- Analyze Drop’s growing row-level transaction data and demographic data to uncover trends/insights that can be shared both internal and external stakeholders
- Work directly with Drop’s corporate and financial services clients to understand and address their project needs and strategic opportunities
- Uncover and communicate unbiased insights to drive strong partnerships and tangible results for clients
- Partner with the Sales team to translate category/consumer insights into recommendations and provide story-building, analytical support, and insights on Sales initiatives
- Conduct secondary/contextual research to support analysis
- Deliver unique insights that can be surfaced via Drop’s marketing channels (including Drop for Business and Cardify)
- Source images and/or infographics to enhance deliverables
What does this candidate bring to the table?
- 2+ years experience in analytics, consulting or data science
- Analytical prowess with both transactional and demographic data with experience in extracting insights from unstructured data and communicating results
- Strong experience with Excel, SQL, and Looker
- Executional excellence and ability to see projects from start to finished
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Attention to detail and meticulous in presenting findings while digging deeper into the underlying components of data with accuracy
- Prioritizes the execution of the objective while keeping Drop’s mission and vision in mind
- Working both with internal and external stakeholders in a collaborative nature
- Familiarity with building high-quality products in a timely manner
Bonus Points If
- Familiar with with programming languages and concepts and desire to to learn new tools and technologies
- Experience in making predictive calls around specific companies or stocks
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Parental leave benefits
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.