Customer Support Associate
Drop (joindrop.com), is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 300 partner brands. To date, Drop has over 3 million users and has rewarded over $19 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow the company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
- We're looking for a Customer Support Associate to join our rapidly growing team. You will be a member facing ambassador for Drop, a subject matter expert of the app and our member base. As the first point of contact for our member base, you will be “the voice” of Drop.
- An ideal candidate for this position is an individual with excellent communicator especially written with the ability to de-escalate emotionally charged situations with grace. You will also be a natural learner, an out-of-the-box thinker, empathetic, technically-minded, and unflappable. Experience working on social media channels (such as Twitter and Facebook is also a must have. To succeed in this role, you must be adaptive and able to work in a fast-paced, highly interactive, and innovative environment.
- We're looking to hire for two different work schedules. Monday to Friday and Thursday through Monday (with Saturday and Sunday being work from home days)
What kinds of challenges will the Customer support associate be working on at Drop ?
- Contribute to championing customer support and client retention
- Become the subject matter expert for the Drop application, providing insight as an advocate of our valued members to respective departments
- Provide recommendations on eliminating problematic trends
- From time to time, be the voice of the Drop team on social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, and etc.)
- From time to time, liaise with other department functions, such as marketing, product management, and engineering
- Work closely with the Customer Support team to provide insight and updates on projects and/or tickets
- Update/maintain technical guides and reports of major incidents
- Must be open to the possibility of working weekends from time to time (based on demand) This can be done from home.
What you bring to the table
- University/College degree, or equivalent; extra points for a focus on social media or similar subject.
- 1+ years of proven successful experience in a Support/Customer Success position
- Exceptional oral and written communication skill
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- A keen focus on metrics and quantifiable outcomes
- A passion for customer service a.k.a. the “make people happy” gene
- Experience in the loyalty/rewards/financial services industries
- Social Media Management/Marketing skills
- Copywriting experience/skills
- Customer support experience with mobile apps
- A passion for technology and mobile products
- Experience with Zendesk
It'd be awesome if you had:
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Monthly transportation stipend
- Parental leave benefits
- Team retreats
- Catered lunches and plenty of snacks
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.