Partner Marketing Specialist
Toronto, Ontario /
Drop is a rewards platform on a mission to inspire people to live their optimal lives by empowering them financially. Through our personalized platform, Drop intelligently surfaces the right brands, at the right time, to make members’ everyday better than it was before. Powered by machine learning, Drop matches consumers with over 500+ partner brands to satisfy two main goals: to earn points from their purchases, data, survey responses, and time spent engaging with games on and off the Drop app and redeem them for instant rewards.
Calling Toronto home but operating under a global mindset, Drop is building the next level experience for our 4 million+ members across North America. Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
To learn more, visit: www.joindrop.com, or follow us at @joindrop on Instagram and Twitter.
Drop is looking for a Partner Marketing Specialist:
As the Partner Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with the Partner Marketing team to develop and execute current partner marketing campaigns across email, push notifications, and in-app placements by working directly with our external partners.
In this role you will be responsible for and directly drive/impact GMV and achieve partner's targeted ROAS goals by managing and executing these marketing packages. You will also be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for our alternative ways to earn: Games and Surveys; tracking and analyzing key marketing communications metrics on a weekly basis to monitor trends, find areas for improvement, and track progress to targets.
This role reports to the Senior Manager, Partner Marketing.
What you will tackle in this role:
- Develop, launch and track partner campaigns across email, push notifications, social and in-app placements leveraging email automation and segmentation
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy for our alternative ways to earn; Games and Surveys
- Own relationships with external partners; working closely to communicate marketing campaigns, gain partner approval
- Own our offer boost strategy and manage quarterly budget; tracking usage against goals and analyze lift with Looker
- Assist in developing marketing communications including pulling user lists, editing HTML code for emails in Litmus, adding, testing and scheduling communications in Braze, and developing creative for social channels
- Assist in in-app offer optimization for marketing campaigns. Includes adjusting placement of offers in-app, ensuring proper promotional links are used, changing partner rates where applicable, loading banners in-app, to align to the campaign.
- Assist in partner campaign communications internally, working with the Design, Business Development, and Marketing teams.
- Track and analyze key marketing communications metrics and offer engagement metrics on a weekly basis to monitor trends, find areas for improvement, and track progress to targets using Looker
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 2+ years experience in a marketing, account management, or communications role within a retail or high-tech organization - a combination of an internship is acceptable
- Experience with campaign briefs, stakeholder approvals and email execution
- Strong written and verbal skills; ability to build cross-channel relationships and influence key business partners with a respectful, can-do attitude
- Understanding of design, copy, and email/push notification best practices; HTML coding preferred
- Hands on experience working with ESP and ability to pull, analyze and summarize data using analytical tools
- Excel at juggling multiple projects, staying organized and prioritizing deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Parental leave benefits
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.