User Acquisition Manager
Drop is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 500 partner brands. To date, Drop has 4 million users and has rewarded over $20 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow the company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
- We are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our team. This individual will be responsible for helping us build, launch and optimize acquisition campaigns across multiple paid channels with a focus on driving sustainable/profitable user growth for Drop. The User Acquisition Manager will seek out, test and evaluate new advertising channels, partners and campaign opportunities to unlock scale initiatives in the market.
What kinds of challenges will the User Acquisition Manager be working on at Drop?
- Build and optimize user acquisition campaigns across multiple targets, geos and demographics with a focus on driving sustainable/profitable user growth.
- Perform campaign optimization with respect to bidding strategies, creatives, costs, geography and platform considerations to meet growth goals.
- Work with internal teams (Design, Data, Marketing) and external stakeholders (Ad Partners like Facebook and Google) to launch and execute campaigns, as well as analyze their success and optimize/test new opportunities/tactics wherever necessary.
- Manage relationships with various vendor partners to deliver exceptional results.
- Regularly research and test new traffic sources, technology and formats to meet the marketing targets.
- Guide the design team to create new concepts, and iterate based on performance of the creatives.
- Manage and monitor marketing budget spends and results and provide timely reporting.
- Effectively communicate campaign performance with the team and the management team on a regular basis.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, Drop users and their user journey.
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience in user acquisition marketing preferably in a mobile-first startup
- Proven track record of working with growth teams to drive acquisition frameworks for growth
- Highly analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement, campaign performance, and optimization
- You have a knack for storytelling and creating compelling content to educate, inform, celebrate, and inspire prospective users
- You’re not afraid to dive into the nitty-gritty of campaign execution, but are also able to take a step back and focus on the broader picture and strategy
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable working with ambiguity and setting measurable goals
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail
- Data-driven and informed
- Top-notch communicator and collaborator
- Experience with testing frameworks to optimize towards key KPIs such as ROAS/LTV
- Managing UA for a direct response/app install advertiser
- Strong understanding of digital channel landscape specifically in SEO, ASO, viral loops and other growth tactics
- Ability to analyze and model complex data sets
- Relentless focus on improvement
Bonus points if :
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Parental leave benefits
- Team retreats
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.