Director of Sales, Consumer Insights and Analytics
New York /
Drop is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 500 partner brands. To date, Drop has 4 million users and has rewarded over $20 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow the company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
Drop's first party sourced transactional and survey dataset offers a comprehensive view of real time consumer insights. Our data solutions include:
Drop Market Measurement - an analytics platform that allows brands & merchants to understand their performance vs. key competitors in terms of market share and its underlying drivers.
Drop Insights - an on-demand real-time survey platform with advanced targeting capabilities based on verified purchases through credit & debit cards.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to develop, grow and close the client pipeline to sell both Drop Market Measurement and Drop Insights products in the US market.
What challenges and opportunities will the Director of Sales be working on at Drop
- Become a consultative partner to tier 1 clients rapidly growing relationships across the organization with analytics, insights and marketing leads
- Analyze business opportunities to develop effective sales strategies and close business
- Navigate complex organizations, establishing relationships with key decision makers within the organization to generate a continuous pipeline for conversion
- Maintain a deep understanding of Drop's Data products and capabilities
- Provide ongoing feedback about customer needs to internal teams
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience selling complex analytics and consumer insights products to large Tier 1 brands in the US
- You have an established network of relationships with senior executives in at least one key industry (including CPG, Beauty, Entertainment, Travel, Financial)
- Experience and knowledge of the market research industry
- Experience in SaaS, PaaS and tech driver platforms is an asset
- Ability to effectively leverage the hunter personality with consultative sales approach
- Team player who works collaboratively with colleagues, management and all points of the organization
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible work arrangements
- Generous paid parental leave
- Health benefits
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.