Client Success Manager, Data Partnerships
Drop (joindrop.com), is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 500 partner brands. To date, Drop has 4 million users and has rewarded over $20 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow the company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
We’re looking for a dynamic and high performing Client Success Manager to join our growing team! Reporting to the Directors of Sales Operations, you will use your strategic thinking, analytical skills and business knowledge to help amplify revenue and improve sales productivity. The ideal candidate will be a creative, collaborative thinker who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get things done! They should be comfortable with ambiguity and a dynamic work environment - we are constantly improving our sales process and application flow.
What challenges and opportunities will the Client Success Manager be working on at Drop?
- Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables related to data productization and solution design
- Develop trusted partnerships with internal stakeholders to help build strategies and action plans that enable success with our partners
- Manage a portfolio of ongoing partner relationships with billion dollar institutional investors, providing solutions on our data partnership products
- Work closely with the Data Engineering team and lead partner onboarding to Drop's data platform, which includes testing, compliance and privacy review
- Develop key sales tools including sell sheets, case studies, presentations, training content and work closely with the team on program development and implementation
- Manage all channel partnerships include Snowflake Data Exchange, Neudata and ThinkDataWorks
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years experience as a business systems analyst, and/or project management, specifically in the areas of data sales or financial services
- Successful candidate must possess strong analytical, communication, and technical skills
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Proven ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable learning new technologies quickly.
- Exceptionally detail oriented and strong problem solving skills
- You've worked with Hubspot, Looker and Snowflake
Bonus points if
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Monthly transportation stipend
- Parental leave benefits
- Catered lunches and plenty of snacks
- Stock options.
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.