Lifecycle & Product Marketing Specialist
Drop is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 500 partner brands. To date, Drop has 4 million users and has rewarded over $20 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow the company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
Lifecycle and Product Marketing at Drop
Drop is looking for a Lifecycle and Product Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for developing and executing campaigns across email, push notification, and in-app to nurture and activate users and drive adoption of new product features. We're looking for someone who is passionate about the member journey, product, and metric optimization and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role reports to the Manager of Lifecycle and Product Marketing. The ideal candidate has experience in marketing campaigns, developing creative and copy, communicating directly with consumers, identifying strategies and opportunities, and analyzing performance.
What kinds of challenges will the Lifecycle and Product Marketing Specialist be working on at Drop?
- Lead development and execution of lifecycle campaigns via email, push notifications, and in-app messages to drive conversion through the customer journey (activation, re-engagement, retention)
- Monitor and iterate on complex drip campaigns
- Develop and execute product marketing campaigns to drive awareness and adoption of new features
- Develop lifecycle and product marketing initiatives, thinking outside of the box to achieve business goals
- Continuously improve the customer journey by analyzing a combination of user research and customer data
- Create hypotheses and execute A/B tests to deliver product KPIs
- Use segmentation to send personalized targeted communications to the right users at the right time
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Data, Design, Engineering, UXR, and Customer Success
- Stay on top of key trends within the industry to help implement and drive innovation across the channel
What you bring to the table
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- You have at least 1 year of industry experience in marketing
- You have experience using mobile engagement automation tools (Braze, Leanplum, Marketo)
- You have a problem-first mind set and are obsessed with delivering measurable results
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong analytical skills with a proficiency in Excel
- You are a self-starter with the ability to operate independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- You are a team player who enjoys working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- You’ve worked with Looker or a similar BI tool
- You have experience using SQL
- You are proficient in HTML
- You have experience developing and analyzing A/B tests
Bonus points if
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Parental leave benefits
- Stock options
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: "Candidates" to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.